About Herbert W. Armstrong College
Herbert W. Armstrong College was established in 2001 as a privately supported co-educational institution offering courses in theology, liberal arts, and applied arts and sciences. The college is patterned after Ambassador College established by the late Herbert W. Armstrong, which was closed down after his death. In addition to theology, its curriculum includes history, literature, language, social sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, music and physical education. The college currently supplies student volunteers to the Ophel Excavation in Jerusalem under Dr. Eilat Mazar. Armstrong College is located on the 171 acre campus just north of Oklahoma City. For more information about the college call 1-405-285-6000 or visit www.hwacollege.org.
About Armstrong International Cultural Foundation
The Armstrong International Cultural Foundation is a non-profit, humanitarian organization sponsored by the Philadelphia Church of God with executive offices located on the Herbert W. Armstrong campus in Edmond, Oklahoma. The Armstrong International Cultural Foundation’s activities center around cultural enrichment at home in Oklahoma and abroad. Currently, the foundation’s goals are achieved through a series of performing arts concerts at Armstrong Auditorium in Edmond and archaeological excavations in Israel. The foundation provides volunteers for excavations conducted by Dr. Eilat Mazar in the city of Jerusalem. The foundation began in 1996 under the name Philadelphia Foundation, and has assisted the Al-Hussein Society in Amman, Jordan with volunteers to work with physically and mentally handicapped Jordanian children. The Foundation has also helped with the refurbishing of Liberty Bell Park in the heart of Jerusalem, a project Herbert W. Armstrong had started with Mayor Teddy Kollek. For more information call 1-405-285-1010 or visit www.armstrongauditorium.org.